The hallmarks of cancer are biological capabilities acquired during the development of tumours. This course explains one of the important hallmarks of cancer which is the deregulation of cellular energetics. You will learn about cellular metabolism, how cancer cells change their metabolism, and which techniques are used to investigate cellular metabolism in vitro. After finishing the course, you will have a complete picture about cancer metabolism and generally how to run a research in this area.
- Lecture 1: Introduction
- Lecture 2: Metabolic pathways part I
- Lecture 3: Metabolic pathways part II
- Lecture 4: How cancer cells regulate their metabolic reprograming
- Lecture 5: How to measure metabolic reprogramming part I
- Lecture 6: How to measure metabolic reprogramming part II
Certificates of completion are award after successfully passing the course tests.